Thursday, 10 April 2008
Here's a question for you!
That's what Nathan says to me every time he has something BIG he wants to ask me. Before the move to Canberra "Here's a question for you, would you move to Canberra?" and before we got engaged "Here's a question for you, will you marry me?" (Just jokes, but nearly!) So when we got into bed last night and he said this, the sense of dread was enourmous! All he wanted to ask was if I was ok with him doing a masters degree in operation research at ADFA??!!! And of course the answer was "If you think that is what you need to do for your career, darling, I will put my ambition of being a midwife aside!" No really, my greatest ambition is to raise three well adjusted, happy, healthy and gorgeous boys and if more study helps him along in his career I'm all for it. Good luck Nathan B. Eng, M Eng(res), M OR. (Could he want anymore letters after his name!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think Nathan Rickard PhD and Jenni Rickard PhD have a great ring to it.
ReplyDeleteCM