Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Photography

The boys have just discovered the joys of photography. Here are the photos i have discovered on my camera recently......

An extreme close up of their LED torch.


Someones booger free nose and gaping mouth.

Half of breakfast

Barkley keeping an eye on the mischief. He is thinking "I'm not too sure what they are up to..."


I had better take a closer look....

Oh! I don't like it.....

Nope really don't like it. I bet I get into trouble for this.....

Oh! I betcha I so get into trouble for this!
I always get the blame!

Ben. No doubt saying take a photo of my mouth!

Inside someones mouth!

Sprung NOT brushing his teeth in the bathroom!

Ryan self portrait

Inside the piggy bank (I quite like this one!)

The sea animal being BBQ'd on the heating vent

Matthew self portrait

Hey Ryan!

There were about a thousand of Matthew's first trophy!

Matthew's lunch box

Nathan thinks we have many more of these drunk like shots to come in our future!

I'm guessing its Benny's turn with the camera

Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!