Today is the mother's day stall at school. Lets hope this year doesn't end up like last year. It has taken me a whole year to figure out that last year Matthew bought me the cheapest thing in the stall and then spent the rest of the money at the canteen!
This year daddy has clued them in. Mummy does NOT need any more covered coat hangers. The reminder conversation at the breakfast table this morning sounded like this:
Dad : So at the mother day stall today you need to look for something that she might really she doesn't need any more coat hangers ok!
Matthew : I'm going to get her a candle
Ryan : I'm going to get her a dressing gown.
Matt : No! I'm going to get her some PJ's (they went shopping with daddy last weekend and bought me new jarmies!)
Ryan : No! I'm going to buy her some slippers! (Also purchased last weekend!)
Ben : I'm going to buy her a racing car! (he's not even going!)
Daddy : I'm not sure Mummy wants a racing car!
Ryan : She does if it's pink!
Who else thinks that the whole 5 bucks is going to end up at the canteen this year cos they have already got me everything I would already like!
Hillarious Jen! I could picture being right there and hearing the chatter myself!
ReplyDelete