Monday, 10 May 2010

I had a beautiful Mothers Day!

It started with a little lie in. Then it was breakfast time and the natives were getting hungry so daddy had to get out of bed to assist! I was offered breakfast in bed but listening to them eating breaky together while I am by myself in bed is no fun so I joined them at the table.

This was the first batch of toast. The second batch was a fair bit darker than that! So dark in fact the smoke alarm went off! But my house wasn't the only house. As I was walking around Mt Rogers I heard 2 others going off too!

I got spoilt with gifts. The best thing about school is the hand made gifts that are lovingly crafted there! Ryan covered a whole A4 card with gold and silver glitter! Matthew made a flower out of his hand prints, cut out and stuck on a straw! All three boys also attended a card making class and made a card and a stationary set. (Poor Daddy had no choice but to take Ben as he had missed out on going to the mothers day stall at school and was NOT missing out again, even though he really is too small for stamping classes!) I of course got my Pj's and slippers that I requested. I also scored massively from the mothers day stall! But before I tell you what I got here is what lead up to me receiving them.......
I picked the boys up from school on Friday and they were carrying their gifts in special taped up bags! (The mums running the stall must know surprises drive me crazy!) So I asked Matthew to show me. He said no his teacher told him he wasn't allowed to! I asked Ryan and he said the same thing! So I tried asking for clues. But no mustard! So I started asking is it a coat hanger? NO! Is is chocolate and Matthew goes Awwwwww Mum! So now i know what Matthew got me! (The best things is I know know that Matthew has a tiny sliver of me in him, he cant keep a secret either!) So I turned on Ryan. But no matter what I did he would NOT tell me or give me a hint!
On Mothers Day I found out why! He had no idea what it was that he bought me! All he knew was that it looked pretty and he thought I liked pretty things so it satisfied the requirements that Daddy had previously laid out! So what was Ryan's Mother's Day gift you ask?????



Wait for it.......



A packet of paper serviettes! Printed rose ones of course!

I am seriously the most spoilt Mum on Earth! Seriously! I think I will keep them always.

Anyway the day got even better because when the boys got back from Auskick we went for a family bike ride. Made even more special because it was Ryan first ride completely under his own steam!



He is now a bmx bandit! Well done Rye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!