Saturday, 13 February 2010

A Valentines Surprise!

Nathan has bought me a surprise gift for Valentines Day. It arrived in the mail on Wednesday. I had the parcel half opened before I realised it was for him (after all who sends him stuff!). Then i had a moral dilemma. It was obviously the gift he ordered for me, he NEVER buys gifts without consulting me first (mainly because he knows I cant handle the suspense!) So do I continue opening the parcel and find out or do I wait for the surprise? Well for the first time in my life I decided to wait! By Friday I was telling Nathan I was finding the suspense difficult. I told him every time I walked past the wardrobe the gift was calling my name. He then laughed at me and pulled the box out from under the bed and shook it teasing me. On Saturday morning I told myself as I made the bed I would just open the box under the bed and have a quick peak! But then scolded myself for my lack of self control. Finally, I went to the kitchen to find the box sitting on the kitchen bench (Nathan had taken the boys to the Mall). Without even making a conscious decision I had the lid off the box to find......... a note saying "It's not here! Love you!"
Bastard!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!