Tuesday, 2 February 2010

A Nursery Rhyme

This little piggy went to Year 1.

This little piggy was very excited to go back to Kindy......

This little piggy went to playschool

This little piggy went all the way to Melbourne to collect an award!

And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way to KoKo Black where she ate her weight in chocolate!

Like this chocolate Martini

Thank you to my gorgeous girls for looking out for me on this really rough day! I don't know what I would do with out you!

(And.......I'm sorry about this photo Cid but you should have just smiled for me!)
*Photo has been removed as it has been printed out and placed on Cid's fridge!*

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate. Nature's cure-all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Cid! I also LOVE the look of total concerntration on your face as you work out the bill!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!