On a "normal" day in the Rickard household, screeching at Ryan to get dressed and put his shoes on is all too common. This morning it was still dark the first time Ryan asked if he could get dressed into his uniform!
He was dressed and out the door at 8.30am! A whole half hour early!
He was dressed and out the door at 8.30am! A whole half hour early!







Don't worry, he'll grow out of the excitement re: school and be a normal, school hating kiddy soon enough.
ReplyDeleteWhat will Jenni the homemaker do with all her free time?!
Jenni the homemaker would like another child but Nath the no fun Dad doesnt want one! So I shall become Jenni the lady who lunches!
ReplyDeleteHappy first day at school for Ryan!! He looks adorable in his uniform, and I can't fathom the fact that you now have two at school! It looks like I'll be doing the same thing as you one day, having two consecutive years of starting school, but right now that feels safely off in the distance!
ReplyDeleteAnd I vote for another baby, Nathan!! Come and join me, Jen!! I want another one too!
Awww congratulations Rye Rye!! The world is your oyster kiddo, now go and kilpatrick the thing perfectly!! xxx
ReplyDelete