We are in our last week of term 3. Meaning it is only one more term and then i will have two little boys to drop off at different classrooms at the same time. So we have been talking to Matthew about being responsible and going to his class by himself. Well this morning I let him walk himself down from the carpark. He jumped over the front seat, grabbed his bag, gave me a kiss and hopped out. He then skipped away...... and then turned back and blew me a kiss!!!!! My heart nearly exploded! It just goes to show that when you release them just a little they respond by showing more love! I walk him to his classroom door daily and barely receive a second glance. But when i loosen my grasp on him just a little, he thrives!
I think this will need to be a lesson to be remembered!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!