Friday, 11 September 2009
I am so talented!
Ben has just mastered the skill of hopping. This morning on the way to preschool he just had to show me how well he can do it. He then enquired if I could hop too. I replied that I could and he demanded to see it. So I hopped down the middle of the school corridor. Ben squealed in delight "Mummy you are SUCH a good hopper!" He was so proud of my hopping ability and amazed that i was so good at it. I am going to accept the praise gratefully because in a few short years I wont know anything and wont be able to do anything properly! So I will enjoy it while I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!