It is always the way. Nathan is away and I get a call from the school. Matthew fell off the monkey bars. Thank goodness he wasn't injured but they have to notify parents when there has been a head injury. He had a minor egg on his head and he had even forgotten about it by the time I picked him up after school. (I hadn't, I was imagining an egg the size of an emus'!)
Then... i found my bedroom window has been smashed! (Well it's got a big X cracked through it) I think a flying remote control that belongs to a fire truck was the culprits. Just as I am sure it will be the first of many smashed windows in a house of three boisterous boys!
But on a good note, we had the Miles Magnificent Maths Night at school tonight. This week is National Literacy and Numeracy week. So the school put on a maths games night and reading picnic later in the week. So I dragged Cleon with us to play maths games all evening. Maths is no longer counting those cube roddy things. Matthew's maths lesson consist of dice and spinners and domino's and animal shaped counter and the occasional worksheet. I really think it is going to produce more enthusiastic maths students. Because my three boys (and Cleon) had a ball playing. They didn't want to come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!