First plug! One of my friends here in Canberra makes beautiful organic bath products. The boys bath in organic watermelon bubbles. I cleans with her lovely cleansers which feel so nice on my picky skin. I haven't had any dermatitis outbreaks since i started using her products. So if you need some gorgeous organic bath products the company is called Dare to be Natural (her last name is Dare! Get it!) check out her web site.
Second plug! My long time friend Nicole has started her own photography business. I am really looking forward to her taking our family photos at Christmas time because her work is stunning. So if you need a photographer and you are in Brisbane here is your lady!
And finally for the brag. My other lovely friend here in Canberra has made some gorgeous artwork for Ben and Ryan's room. She used a lino block and a whole lot of things that my completely non-creative body cannot understand but I love it and so do the boys. Ben especially because he thinks Margie is more beautiful than Mummy! And she is too! So the boys have the best artwork ever in their bedroom!


Thank you Jen!! I nearly fell off my chair tonight when I saw the page view stats!! It will be both and honour and a barrel of laughs to photograph you all at Christmas! Can't wait!! Nic xx
ReplyDelete