Thursday, 27 November 2008

And now a word from Nathan

Nathan has something to say that the whole wide world need to hear. Take it away Nathan........

Umm........ Ahh........... Well.........

I would like to apolo... apolo.... (geez who thought it would be so hard!) I would like to apologies to Jen for giving her a hard time last week, when I expressed how upset I was that 'everything' was being left to me to do or it just wouldn't happened.

Jen was fighting a flu that had knocked her stamina about and left her exhausted. But that didn't make me feel any better.

So for the last few days I felt like I was coming down with a flu and today it hit me hard...... Coughing, headaches and a bad case of ....... exhaustion. To the extent that I came home from work today at lunch time. This was particular difficult as I knew I was about to face a stiff welcome home from Jen when I told her I was sick.

So for the rest of today I have had to eat humble pie - and lots of it.

So I need to state her my apology to Jen for giving her a hard time and not being sympathetic to the way she was feeling at the time.

Jen - I am sorry!

There I said it - for everyone to see - are you happy??? Can you now please go and call the paramedics as i am DYING from this flu!!!! Please make me better!!!! It hurts!!! and I am soooooo exhausted!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're forgiven even if you are a big baby! Love you. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I pick on him for the spelling mistakes Jen? Btw, how do I get my husband to do this? I am sure he has done something wrong that I can rehash... or maybe I should keep this little pearl up my sleeve?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kyles please do. It is officially pick on Nathan day! My friend Cid wants me to make him mow and do all sort of heavy labour! And how did i get him to do it? Well he does want to have sex again sometime in the next millenium so he is grovelling any way he can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!