Sunday, 23 November 2008
Time for a hair cut
We were driving along the other day when Ben let out this roaring cry. I thought he had been bitten by a spider or something drastic. So I pulled the car over and got in the back to see what it was. Turns out Ben had been sucking his thumb and when he does this he simultaneously twirls his hair. Anyway in between the thumb sucking and the hair twirling he had knotted his hair around his finger. He had then tried to pull it out only to tighten the knot! I had to tear his hair to get his finger out! So now he is off to the hairdresser for his first hair cut. Cid, as you have been nagging me for ages you might have to come with me to dry my tears as my baby is styled into a little boy. Make sure you bring plenty of coke and chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no!! You can't let Ben become a "boy" yet!! Hope you both get over the trauma quickly!!
ReplyDelete