Thursday, 7 August 2008

Questions

So many questions!!! Matthew is full of them!

Mummy why are those people walking down there. I answer then..... why? Then i answer then.... why? I answer then..... why again!

Mummy why do some dinosaurs eat meat and some not. Mummy what is meat? Is a dog meat? Is a horse? Is a cow? Why? Mummy, when did the dinosaurs die? Why? Did people live with dinosaurs? Why? Why cant I have a dinosaur? Why does Nanna live so far away? Why does she live in the desert? Why is the desert hot? Where is space? Can I got in the rocket ship there? Why not? How does that satellite dish talk to space? Can I talk to it? Why not?

Sometimes i snap at him thinking he is baiting me. But then i think can a nearly five year old do that to an adult? (I think yes!) I often ask him what does he think in response to his question but Geez there are so many! Do you know that even Ben asks why! It is never ending. Before i had children i am on the record as saying I would answer every question i was asked! Ha! It is impossible. Matthew can ask questions that just do not have answers!

Will this stage last forever? Will i survive it? Am I giving the correct answers? Do I give age appropriate answers? Do I need to go to university to satisfy my sons knowledge requirements? Why is the sky blue???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!