Friday, 11 November 2011

Movember...Just for Uncle Brenton

Uncle Brenton is currently doing Movember. You can sponsor him here.
Now his mo, 11 days into Movember is a mix between a caterpillar that died on his top lip and breaky that he spilt his on his top lip!

For I while I have doubted his ability to grow a Mo. I've based this on his big brothers attempts last year! So for the last little while I have wagered money that my youngest son Ben could grow a better mo. And here is the proof.....
 It is as white a Uncle Brenty's is!

 And this is not the first time a Rickard boy has sported a moustache. Back in 2009 after a visit from Poppy all three Rickard boys grew Moustaches'. (That were better than Uncle Brenty's!)
Please sponsor Brenty! It is a such a good cause! The link is at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!