Sunday, 20 November 2011

Moo Poo

Many, many years ago there was a man called Ray who had a daughter called Bev. She was in her 20's when Ray took Bev to help him buy some bags of manure. The very helpful sales assistant told Ray not to worry about carrying the heavy bags out to the car, the boy with him would help surely! Bev eventually grew up (and grew boobs too) and had children of her own called Jodie, Jenni, Jacki and Noddy. Ray thought this was great more people to help cart manure!
By the time I grew up Ray no longer bought bags of manure, he bought trailer loads of it! I learnt to drive with a trailer load of manure following me! Now Ray was a massive joker and I spent most of my youth rolled, smothered and shovelling manure.
Ray is no longer with us but his spirit lives on......

Through his great grandsons who have spent the weekend carting, being rolled in and shovelling.....manure!!! It is a little bit funny that when I see manure I think of my Grandad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!