Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Happy Birfday to me!!!

Last weekend I turned thirty something! It was celebrated with all the usual suspects! It was a little different as Nathan and I are on a low carb diet so we decided to do away with a cake and opted for a cheesecake instead. We both just ate the filling and not the crust! And birthday carbs don't count anyway!
I got massively spoilt with love all day! I had a cooked breakfast, lunch AND dinner! Followed by a massage from my husband with no complaining! And was showered with love and affection by the boys all day! On the present front I got a new set of speakers for the computer. Sounds geeky I know but I as the neighbours would attest to I love to turn up itunes! Everyone in the street was unhappy with the flat tinny sound the old ones made. Now the whole street can feel the thumping bass from the new speakers! I also got enough bulbs to get me through winter and looking forward to spring!

That is one cheeky Lola, (who happens to be celebrating her birthday today!) with rabbits ears over my head!

All in all this ageing business isn't so bad with great friends and neighbours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!