Saturday, 24 July 2010

Thats all a tooth is worth these days!

So Matthew's front tooth finally fell out. It has been so loose for days. Nathan has been wanting to pull it out with the pliers and I haven't been letting him. I wanted to tie it up with dental floss and slam the door shut. Nathan asked me if that was how I got my teeth pulled as a kid and when I replied with no but it was the way i always wanted them pulled he told me that it just doesn't happen in real life! I still refuse to believe that and think it is the coolest way to pull a tooth!

Anyway, i think for the next few weeks at least Big Bubba has come to live with us!

Yep he has just got one tooth right in the middle pointing forward about 45 degrees!


And is looking decidedly sharkey!

1 comment:

  1. They tried the door thing with me a few times... not realising as they were closing the door from outside that I would just step forward when they did!!! I was pretty clever back then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!