33 1/3 "T" Party
So way back in March when it was my real birthday I made a comment at dinner that I should have a thirty three and a third party. I just thought it sounded cool. It would be even cooker if we all dressed up with something starting with T. Nathan replied with "Yeah, it could be a third of a century party!" I didn't think that party was so cool. But everyone at dinner that night was quite enthusiastic so we ended up having a 33 1/3 T party! Everybody went all out on their costumes. I didn't get photos of everyone but I did get some. Treb would have to win the best dressed as MR T. Soooo far away from his usual self and so funny! The Whittinghams did well too. There was a Tai Kwon Doe person, a Truckie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Tinkerbell, Teddy bear and even 6 week old Airye came as Taz!
Ryan rockin' out on Rock Band Hero. His head nods in time to the beat!
Cleon is a TV and Michelle is a Tarantula.
Eli is Thomas
The Tomliboo's rockin!
A Top Gun, Tombliboo, Tiger, Transformer and pTeranadon!
Ooo, Eee and Unn. I think that is what we are called! Or collectively the Tomliboos.
I rock that drum kit!
Having a great time, with a few frozen cocktails! Nathan arrived back from a week away a couple of hours into the party! He hadn't had a hot shower the whole time he was away! So he needed a quick one before he could join the party. By the way the party was planned a long time before the trip away! So don't feel sorry for him!
Mr T and his Tombliboo.
Lopsided mo and all! Ben was so disappointed Treb didn't come to the party until the very end! (When he took his fake hair off!) And Mr T basically scared all the kids all night. Even his own son was afraid of him!
Roaring tiger, hidden ratbag!
Transformers.....Matthew in disguise.
Colin as The Phantom. We all voted Billy Zane the better version. But we still love Colin. He even has two phantom rings.
Harry as Tom. Jerry stayed at home as I'm allergic!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!