Sunday, 31 January 2010

This time a year ago......

I was nervously awaiting my eldest sons first day at school. Now a year on I am nervously awaiting my middle sons first day at school! And not much has changed! I am worried how he is going to cope. I think Ryan is just as, if not more prepared for the academic side of school however I don't feel poor Rye Rye is as emotionally prepared! Poor Ryan is..... different, there is no other word for it! He is very comfortable in his own little world listening to the little men talking to him in his head. And he doesn't really care what you or anyone else thinks about that! I am very thankful that he is confident enough in himself to be happy being different. However being different in school isn't easy.
So wish us luck as we embark on his educational journey!

2 comments:

  1. Shine like the star you are Ryan!! Good luck for your first day tomorrow and please don't forget to give Mum that fleeting glance as you run off to be a big boy....you know how she gets all emotional about that stuff!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!