Friday, 8 January 2010

Where did I come from?

Ben and I had this discussion this morning laying in bed snuggling:-
Ben : Mummy I love you as much as the whole university (universe)
Mum : Benny, mummy can prove that she loves you more!
Ben : What?
Mum : I love you more Benny and I can prove it!
Ben : How?
Mum : Well Ben I love you the most because Daddy and I made you!
Ben : You did not!
Mum : Yes I did! You go and ask Dad he will tell you!
Ben runs off to find dad
Ben : Daddy did you and Mummy make me?
Dad : Sure did buddy!
Ben : No you didn't. I came on a Hot wheels beat that Bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!