Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Miles Franklin Fete

Saturday night we attended the school Fete. Matthew was bursting in anticipation! And we had a great night. I couldn't walk two steps without having to stop to chat to someone (This pleased Nathan immensely!!!) The boys played with their friends. We tried all the stalls. The boys had a hot dog made for them by the teachers. I had Indian donated by a local restaurant. We all had snow cones. It was just a really pleasant evening.
Matthew and Ryan on the swing ride
Ryan really enjoyed the ride!


Benny didn't have his ride because he was too overawed by the fire truck. He didn't want to wait in the line for the ride because he wanted to go over to the truck. But as we wouldn't take him because the other two were waiting for their turns Ben couldn't concentrate on anything else until........he actually had a ride on the fire truck and got to put out a pretend fire with the hose and then he really wanted his turn on the swing ride! (Can anyone say one pointed focus?!)

But well done to the fete organisers it was a really great night and I have already told Nathan I plan to volunteer him for the BBQ next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!