Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Benny IS NOT scared of Santa......


any more! Apparently!

When we walked into the mall in mid October and the Christmas decorations were up Ben informed me that he was no longer afraid of Santa as he is a big boy. This statement of fact was made after he exclaimed "Christmas is here!" A week later when we returned to the mall he came up with "It's still here!" It was after the realisation that Christmas was in fact here to stay for the next few months that he decided to no longer be afraid of Santa!

Last year I thought I was clever. I became a Santa tart and I took Ben to every Santa in Canberra and chose the one he had the greatest rapport with to have the annual family photo done. So five days before Christmas (giving me just enough time to get it done and posted to the grandparents! And leaving me exhausted from all the Santa tarting around town) we went to the favourite one and Benny was absolutely sure he wanted his photo taken with Santa we arrived at the mall to have the above, precious photo taken.

Apparently if you have it taken you bought it baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!