Nathan is currently in Ben's room helping him pack his bags so he can move in with Treb...... Tonight at dinner Ben was telling us that Treb has no hair (he doesn't!) It then moved on to "Treb is my best Dad!" (the logic is Eli is his best friend, Eli's Dad is Treb that makes Treb his best Dad!) I made all the appropriate noises about his Daddy being the best, all of which were rejected so I moved onto "Well Daddy has to be the best husband then".
Reply : "No its Treb!"
Daddy then left the room so I cued Ben up to tell his Dad that HE was the best. Upon Nathan's return Ben said "It's still Treb!"
So that is why Daddy is currently helping Ben pack his bags. I'm not going to tell Ben the Dares don't want him until he can sleep past 7am!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!