I've been banned!
From Wii! Apparently there is something called a sore winner! I've been told it's not nice to thrash your three young children at tennis and then jump around the lounge room going "I won! I won! I'm the winner! And your not!" Ive been told when your little children then bursts into tears "Toughen up Princess" is not an appropriate response!
About time, this means Michelle and I can have a go now !! It was subtly mentioned yesterday that 'when we invite you over'...hmmm...i thought, 'we've never been invited, we just rock on over, just like when the boys (this includes Nath) and Jen rock on over to our place', and i wondered why 'now' we have to be invited, i've figured it out, they only have one Wii and 2 dooby thingy wotsits and who is home all day practicing Tennis ??
ReplyDeleteso Jen now that you've been relegated to the naughty spot, we're on our way over !!