Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Our genius child!

Lately this blog has been a huge brag about Matthew's schooling achievements. Well I'm on a roll so I will continue! At his assembly he got......... A merit certificate! We were so proud of him and we were so lucky that he got it when it was Kindy's turn to host the assembly which meant we were there to see it! Poor Mummy was blubbering away in the back corner! I was so proud of the whole kindy year! They sang all of their "Jolly Phonics" jingles. They demonstrated their maths abilities (Matthew was =!). And generally showed us what they have been learning.


(This was the best photo we got because we sat so far back!)

It goes without saying that we are so thrilled with his progress. He loves school. He soaks in anything that Mrs Nelson teaches him. And he enjoys it more than anything! (Especially more than staying home with Mummy at school holidays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!