Sunday, 25 January 2009
Now onto the poo stories!
I was quite pleased to hear over Christmas that people find my entries about poo rather amusing. So I would like to let you know that those stories only have a couple of months until we will have outgrown them. Benny is being toilet trained! He is rather like his brothers (and mother for that matter!) in that he will do ANYTHING for a smartie! However he is rather modest (must be from the rickard side) and he refuses to go pants less! With the others I just let them run around nude for a few weeks until they understood how it all worked. But poor Benny, the first time he had no pants on and a poo came out and he thought his bum was falling off! So apparently now is it very important for him to AT LEAST have jocks on so that they hold his bum on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!