Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Blue Sky

On our recent holiday to Qld we were able to catch up with our old friend Kylie and Micheal and meet their son Ollie. Nathan and Micheal are old school buddies and we have managed to keep in contact over the years. Just over a year ago Kylie and Micheal moved to Melbourne (about a year after we had left!). Anyway Kylie is having troubles with the Melbourne skyline. Apparently no shade of grey makes her happy and only shades of grey are offered in Melbourne. Except for the most fleeting glimpses of blue! Kylie and I were talking recently and we were both surprised at how we struggled with the muggy heat. I did at that stage let her know that Canberra has gorgeous blue skies. Even in the height of winter when it is minus 8 degrees outside the sky is a gorgeous blue!

So the day after we arrived home and I was admiring the blue cloudless sky at roughly 27 degrees, I thought of Kylie and took this photo for her!

And to compare. Kylie this is a Canberra winter sky of around 1 degree!


So Kyles and Mick any thoughts about moving to Canberra? It is only a days drive away from Qld!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!