Wednesday, 17 December 2008

4 f*@&ing 30!

My boys are early riser. Qld day break is also an early riser. The two do not bode well for Mummy. The first day we were here we were on the beach at 4.30 AM! The second day I put them back into bed for an hour and we arrived at the beach at a tardy 5.30am. This morning I gave up the fight and we arrived there at 5.10 am. So unfortunately Nicole it is just another tick in the cons column for Qld. But then again I got some gorgeous photos of the sun rising over the ocean and the beach is stunning at that time of day. We have been walking and playing and swimming there until we come in for breakky around 7.30! But it does mean that Mummy and Daddy will possible need another holiday after this one when we get back!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, I have three words for you.............BLOCK OUT CURTAINS!!!! And for the truly committed sleep in....... BLACK WINDOW TINTING!!!!! (we have both!!) Glad to hear the boys are making the most of their holiday!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long are you up the sunny coast for? Stu's jumping out of a plane at Caloundra on Saturday... if you're still up there it would be good to have some more people cheering when he lands!!! Text him if you can make it! Otherwise.. we'd love for you to stop by at out place on the way back to Nathan's parents... at shhhh... Caboolture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jess, nathan will send Stu a text. we might be able to watch depending on the time. If not I will organise catch ups next week when we come back down from the bliss of our holiday. (And catch up on some sleep when nanny and poppy can get up with little boys early!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!