Tuesday, 2 December 2008

I'm engaged

I have finally got my replacement Engagement ring! So thank you to my darling husband and I promise to never lose it again! The decisions involved in trying to replace it isn't worth the worry! I struggled trying to decide if I wanted an exact replica or something different. I was worried if i went for an exact replica and it didn't look EXACTLY the same I would be disappointed and I worried if a got something different it wouldn't have the same sentimental value. In the end I landed somewhere in the middle with a ring that is similar but not identical to the original!
The following is the original ring and you can not only see the differences in the ring but also the differences in age of the skin on my hands! My hands are ageing fast! Can you have botox on your hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!