Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Mummy's holiday Bucket list

The boys have all now written their holiday to do lists. While I was watching them slave away over them I decided it would only be fair if Nathan and I participated too. So I have already done a Christmas recount and am about to present my list, Nathan will be writing a comic strip and publishing it here soon! But for now here is my list.

1. Spend quality time with my family.
2. Walk my boys and Bolt up my mountain.
3. Take my boys to Questacon.
4. Enjoy a hot date with my gorgeous hubby.
5. Take my family to Brisbane.
6. Get enough beach time in Brisbane to last me all through the Canberra winter.
7. Have at least one pyjama day.
8. Finish my merchandising job.
9. Plan how I am going to spend all of my hard earned cash from my new job!
10. Walk my boys up Mt Ainslie.
11. Pick a mountain we haven't walked up and walk up it.
12. Hire one of the paddle boat on Lake Burley Griffin and paddle my kids around in it.
13. Make my husband paddle me around Lake Burley Griffin.
14. Play cricket with Grumpy and the boys in the park.
15. Pick a museum in Brisbane to take the boys to.
16. Only use public transport not available in Canberra to travel around Brisbane.
17. Laugh at Nathan when he gets sea sick on the ferry on the Brisbane river.
19. Go to breakfast or lunch with my two favourite Canberra girls.
20. Take my Mum, Nan, Aunt and sister out for morning tea.

*edited*  We are marking the ones we have done with red text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!