So I really must apologise for my absence. I have no real excuse other than i have gone back to work! Now I was so nervous about returning to work earlier this year. I had composed blog posts in my head about my trepidation and talked myself into having become a redundant, superseded potential employee, after 8 years out of the workforce. And all of this was just while I was thinking about looking for a job not actually getting one! So when a job fell in my lap rather suddenly and unexpectedly I felt I had no excuse not to take it! It isn't something that i have done before but it isn't much of a stretch past working in retail. I have become a merchandiser for a company that specialises in gardening equipment and seeds.
Now it is quite a cushy job, i only work between the hours of 9 and 3 on a Monday and Tuesday. It fits in perfectly! It still gives me a day to play netball, a day to study, a day to do the shopping, a day to do the washing, a day to do my volunteer work and a day to help out in the school. Notice all of those days add up to 9!
I've joined the working mother club! I've become a juggler! There are so not enough hours in the day or days in the week. And there are so many balls up in the air!
So I will endeavour to be more regular with my posts but this blog ball is one i can afford to occasionally drop. I am fairy certain it bounces!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!