One of Ben's first tasks at school this year was to draw his self portrait....
Now I have never met such a strong willed individual as Benjamin Leslie Rickard. However how interesting is it that he sees himself as being a third of a whole!!! I cannot decide if this is a good thing or something we need to work on! I love how much he loves his brothers. These boys seriously personify hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil. They would fight to the grave for each other but can they be too close??? Before this picture I was certain that Ben knew his own identity but now I have questions....... Or was he just super, super excited to finally, in his mind caught up to his brothers and be at school?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!