Nathan and I both loved this years Floriade theme!
They captured our favourite things!
We visited twice this years. Less than usual but it rained a lot through Floriade this year.
A typical visit goes like this... I promise the boys a ride on the Ferris wheel if they let me take in the flowers for a bit.....
We have a quick ride in the Ferris wheel.
Which as you can see they hate!
I snap some photos. I'm too scared to let them have a go because that could result in a camera overboard!
This is a cake decorates with spots.....
You can really see the wine bottles on this one.
This one is a watermelon and a farmers market.
This ranucula is in one the the spots on the cake. I love the layers of ranuculas.
As much as i love ranuculas, I love tulips more! These stripy ones are gorgeous! This bed formed part of the farmers market.
Aren't the colours here beautiful!
These are the daffodils I was telling my Mum about. Aren't they unusual!
So after I have dragged the boys around ohhing and ahhing about the flowers we head down to the kids area!
This year they had a reptile display....
They were suitable impressed!
Finally they got to make a fruit sculpture. Ben's just resembled a pile of fruit on a plate. I believe in the art would it would be called abstract art!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!