Friday, 16 September 2011

A musical vent!

Last night we sat behind a man who commented mid way through the musical that he was going to have to go home and watch The Matrix after the performances. Now I am fairly certain he wanted the people around him to think he was a fair superior intellect than those surrounding him. Epic fail! My husband (who holds a Masters of Aeronautical Engineering degree) and myself (second year university student predominantly pulling distinctions!) thought he sounded like a massive dick! Most parents I am fairly certain are more like myself and Nathan who went home and watched over and over again the video of the musical! It gave a chance to look over and over again at our supremely talented children! Did you see the length Matthew got on his sleeve nose wipe? It took my Dad years to cultivate that kind of talent in me! How about Ryan's nose pick mid way through the number? He didn't even miss a note! We have also decided Matthew definitely has a career in...... community theatre if not Hollywood! Did you get how perfectly he delivered his lines? I found the evening scintillating intellectually and emotionally! I find it really really sad that some poor kid at school went home and did not have praise and congratulations lavished upon him. :(

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was pretty darn rude the ones who talked through the whole thing. Yes, the sound left a lot to be desired, but the constant hum of talking made it even harder to hear. But the kids were gorgeous and obviously had a great time :) We're looking forward to older child's turn this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!