Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Grief

Well I thought they were doing ok! :( I have just put a sobbing Ryan to bed. He misses Barkley. We all do buddy! Unfortunately it was Ryan chore to feed Barkley and today was the first day we have not had to do that chore.
Thank goodness I bought king single beds! I just climbed in beside him, we chatted about the things that we missed and then I snuggled him until he fell asleep.
Nathan and I are torn about getting another puppy so soon. We really aren't ready for one but the boys would love another one. Some people have suggested that Santa could bring them a puppy. What do you all think? Too soon or a quick replacement?

2 comments:

  1. I think the kids would love another puppy - question is though if Mummy and Daddy have time for another puppy. (training etc?) I liked your idea of a fish!! As much as we love our furry babies.. I think we'll wait a while before replacing them when their time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleon 'n Michelle4 December 2010 at 21:24

    Another watch puppy is waiting somewhere and i think he will arrive with Santa...please...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!