Well Movember is finished. Nathan did such a good job using his face to promote Men's health issues he raised over $1000! After Nathan's struggle with depression last year we both felt he needed to help promote this awful illness. And while he didn't do it in great style he did do it! It took a long time... Ryan didn't notice it until after 24 days of growth! However I noticed it from about day three and placed a kissing ban on him for the month!
I was quite relieved when he finally shaved it off on the first of December that I couldn't wait to do this........I just wanted to post some of the comments made from people who donated. Firstly because they were funny and secondly because we wanted to say thank you!
Teesh: Congratulations on making it through Movember. I would love to stay and chat but I really mustache! Love you xxx
Janey: You made it! Woot woot! Here's a dollar for each of the mo's 30 glorious days of existence (and an extra-special dollar for each day Jen had to put up with it!). xxJ (I appreciated this one Janey! Although he probably owes you a couple of bucks as it didn't really exist for the first few days!)
Cleon: Nath, we could shave your eyebrows and glue them to your top lip. love ya Cleon xx :)
Brenton: You have a strong rickard mo legacy to live upto!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!