Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Movember

*edit*
I just realised that this says I alot and it is I as in Nathan not I as in Jenni! To set the record straight it IS Nathan who is growing a mo not Jenni! Although that would be interesting!!!!

This year I am donating my face to Men's Health and growing a Mo for Movember.

Inspired by the Mo’s of the Commonwealth Games…. The cricket… My boys…. And my Dad.......








I thought I would grow a Mo to raise funds and awareness for Men’s Health.

Close to 3,300 men die of prostate cancer in Australia each year.

1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime.


So support me and DONATE at http://au.movember.com/mospace/872762/

Money raised will go to Beyond Blue, the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and the Movember Foundation.

I will be providing updates as to the progress.


Here is my starting photo…. Day 1.


By the end of Day 1 I had already grown quite a sizeable Mo!!

So I will keep growing a Mo and for the month of November I will be a Mo Bro, using my face as a billboard for Men’s health. So please donate to the cause and lend your support!!


Which Mo best suits me???




Any thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!