Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Chinese Night

A while ago Matthew and I had a discussion about eating utensils. He thought that knives, forks and spoons were the only utensils that people used to eat. As we were having the Dare family and the neighbours over for dinner that night we decided to have food that didn't require a knife and fork to eat it. We discussed all the different cultural foods we could have and decided on Asian. So we feasted on Sushi, fried rice and stir fry. Ben didn't have much luck!

Matthew tried hard.....

Ryan got it......

Poor Eli starved!
Cid is a pro!
So the Rickard went all multi cultural!





1 comment:

  1. I love that you had a pic of the only and only time I used the chopsticks! I used a fork because I'm so bad at them!! he heee...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!