This is a long and funny story.......
I won a prize in the big school mothers day raffle. It was two movie tickets and a box of Raffaello. Anyway, I helped my friend Cid at her body product stall (website:-http://dare2bnatural.synthasite.com/ she makes lovely organic stuff! The least I could do Cid was plug your business!) And I asked her is she liked the aforementioned chocolates. To which she does very much. So I said I would give them to her the following night at dinner.
Cid and her family arrive the next night and I go looking for the chocolates. They were not where I had purposefully left them. So I go to where we stash all of our treats and find the box. Opened! With chocolates missing!
My dear husband had opened them and helped himself to them! Even after I told him O was going to give them to Cid. He NEVER listens to me and this is proof!
So Cid I hope you had a lovely mothers day and enjoyed your half eaten box of chocolates. Nathan birthday is in February. Perhaps you might like to give him an empty box of chocolates with just the wrappers inside!
Trial by Blog..... So not fair. Time for my rebuttle. Jen told me she had won the prize which included the Rafaellos - which she indicated to me she didn't particular like. So being the loving husband that did want to it the Ferro Rochers that she does like, I did the noble thing and ate the ones she didn't like! There! Now there may have been some additional comments about giving them to Cid but I wasn't listening at the time so it doesn't count. So do I get a repreive? Not Guilty?? Husband of the Year????
ReplyDelete