Thank you! xx
Sunday, 29 December 2013
Ryan's Writing
In an attempt to encourage the boys to write more they will be blogging over the summer holidays. This idea stemmed from the Andy Griffiths book "Once Upon A Slime" which I bought for Ryan earlier in the year and got him all sorts of curious about publishing writing. When I explained that my blog was a form of publishing he got super excited and wanted his own. And when Santa delivered him his very own Chromebook with which he could blog until his hearts content, he went mental! But now that he has all he needs to be a published author I am going to need your help! He is concerned that no one will read it! So I now need you all to click on the link to his blog and leave him a comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!