Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Engineer In Training

Ben's homework this week was to plan, build and appraise something that would be useful or a gift. Ben being Nathan's son designed a bomber. Complete with egg carton jets and juice bottle cockpit.


When I read this I hear Nathan! It was completely written, designed and constructed by Ben but it speaks volumes to me about how much Ben and indeed the other two boys idolise their father. It also speaks volumes on the level of Ben's confidence! I love how the only way it can be further improved is to put a pilot in it! I also love how it rates a 10 out of a possible 5 stars! Gosh I love this kid! When he brings the actual construction home I will take a photo of it because it was quite impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!