I was organising our Fiji photos ready for printing and enlarging last night when I was struck by the thought that the whole trip to Fiji was the best time of my life so far! Big call, I know! But it combined so may vitally important ingredients. Firstly, Nathan and I had been planning it for over 10 years. Secondly, I spent 10 days thoroughly enjoying my family. We had nothing but quality time together. I am fairly certain there was not one cross word spoken by anyone. Thirdly, it was like our wedding day except less stressful and no less meaningful. Finally, we were carefree, happy and healthy. I am only now just realising how truly special an experience it was.
Another bonus I discovered was this picture. This pic wasn't an initial favourite but after scouring through all of them this was the one I picked to get enlarged, not because it has the best composition or the most aesthetically appealing but because we all look so unbelievable happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!