Nathan has had yesterday and today off work. After a very busy couple of weeks with which part of that he was away and working 12 hour days, it was surprisingly easy to convince him to take some time off. The workaholic never takes time off so I was thrilled. I was even more thrilled when i realised that this was the first time I have had him all to myself in 8 years and 9 months! Since Matthew came along we have had very little time to ourselves and now that all three are at school I didn't have to share! We pottered around the house, we had lunch together we chatted or not chatted as the case usually was!
Do you know what the biggest discovery of the two days was? Even after all this time I love spending time with my husband! In a tiny little way I can't wait til the kids move out and I can have him to myself again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!