Friday, 18 June 2010

Jump Rope 4 Heart. I promised you plenty of bang for your buck!

Today was the much anticipated Jump rope for heart day! The boys have been fund raising for weeks now. And practising their skipping! Unfortunately Ryan has been sick with a hacking cough for the last few days. He really wasn't well enough for school so I only took him in for the skipping part of the day.

First of all there was rotations of different skipping activities. Rye had a go at the big rope. He got up to 8 skips in a row!


But he decided turning the rope was more his style!

Ben had a go! I unfortunately missed the knot he tied himself in just after this move! He completely tied the rope around his legs AND arms!

He eventually made it over the rope, kind of!

Matthew took it really seriously!

And we all know to concentrate really hard you need to stick your tongue out! He gets that from his Grumpy!

Matthew in action!

All three in action (well Ben cracked it because I wouldn't skip with him anymore!)

And now the really good bit......the videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!