Tuesday, 8 July 2008
Christmas Shopping
It's done! I did brave the first day of the sales (not at midnight though!) But as I got my staff discount card from target last week i went back and paid for everything in cash. It now means we have to find somewhere to hide all of these presents! But to know that i wont be battling the crowds at Chrissy makes me feel good! And it looks like a good year all round for three little boys this Christmas. Let just hope they are good enough to get presents and not rotten potatoes. Speaking of Santa checking if you have been naughty or nice. Not so long ago we were driving out to Gungahlin to go shopping when Matthew said he could see Santa up in the clouds. And sure enough I looked up and I could see a Santa shape in the clouds. You could see the pompom on the end of his hat, his bum crack and he was looking over his shoulder with his sack on the other shoulder! So of course, quick as you like i heard myself saying "Oh! Yes Matthew that is Santa doing his round checking if you are being naughty or nice. He does that a couple of times a years and you never know when that is why it so important that you ALWAYS have to good!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!