Friday, 29 February 2008
Funny Boys
This morning i was having my usual shower being watched by my usual audience (Ben) when he started to unravel the toilet paper roll. (His favourite game) I told him no and he persisted. I could see him thinking "there is no way that lady is going to get out of that little room and stop me doing this!" So i did just that with a little smack on the hand, to prove i meant it. Well he then cracked it and stomped off out of the bathroom........with the toilet paper stuck on his new boots! End result, one unraveled toilet paper roll and one mummy resigned to the fact that toilet paper is just going to be wasted in this household!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jen, that's hillarious!! So now, I know what I'm in for with Mia, as she's just started her love affair with the toilet role. :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's great that you're starting a blog, as I'm sure there will be many 'moments' to share and you can consider me a regular reader! Very funny!